Soccer Shots® made a difference for thousands of children in Virginia in the past year. Intimidated? Feel free to stop reading. Join us if that excites you. We attribute our much of our successes to the dedicated, passionate, fun, team of educators and coaches we've put together. However, our roster is not nearly complete.
First step - Take a look at our website, get a feel for who we are, why we do what we do. http://www.soccershots.org
We are incredibly passionate about what we do, and we are in search of a team that feels the same way.
We are always willing to make room on our team for the right person. Someone who loves to make others smile is a helper by nature and sees themselves working with children as a career, not just a job. Not only should you be passionate about making a difference, but you must enjoy (or be willing to learn) the beautiful game of soccer, and relish in "the little things" in life.
Open part-time positions in Charlottesville and surrounding area.
Full-time positions may be available to remarkable coaches over time.
Soccer Shots coaches are:
- Safety-conscious, whose #1 priority is the safety of children under their care.
- Caring, engaging with each child through specific and positive affirmation.
- Organized, who plan ahead and are systematic in routine, conducting each session according to the lesson plan and working with children to maintain appropriate order for the age group.
- Responsible, who are committed to doing what is expected of them as the coach and "face" of Soccer Shots.
- Energetic, bringing Soccer Shots to life by creating a fun and exciting atmosphere that leads a child to smile and participate.
Benefits to working with Soccer Shots include:
Hands on experience working with children and soccer!
FUN work environment and rewarding organizational culture!
We're not the right fit for everyone, so before you hit "apply now," please take a look at our website or head over to our Facebook page. If you're still intrigued after checking us out, then please apply.
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
If you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.
Soccer Shots is an international franchise brand with franchises in 34 states and Canada. This position is for your local franchise. Visit soccershots.org to learn more and/or for franchising opportunities.
Company Website: www.soccershots.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)