When Soccer Shots first started, we dreamed of what we might be able to do... Since then, our dream has turned into an even better reality. Through Soccer Shots, we've impacted thousands of children in and around our communities. We attribute much of our success to the dedicated, fun, and a little bit crazy team we've put together. We're passionate about what we do, and are looking to add people to our team who feel the same -- people who are fired up about the idea of impacting the next generation through the game of soccer.
Soccer Shots coaches are:
- Safety-conscious, whose #1 priority is the safety of children under their care.
- Caring, engaging with each child through specific and positive affirmation.
- Organized, who plan ahead and are systematic in routine, conducting each session according to the lesson plan and working with children to maintain appropriate order for the age group.
- Responsible, who are committed to doing what is expected of them as the coach and "face" of Soccer Shots.
- Energetic, bringing Soccer Shots to life by creating a fun and exciting atmosphere that leads a child to smile and participate.
Our roster isn't complete... are you the next member of our team? We're not the right fit for everyone, so before you hit "apply now," please take a look at our website (http://www.soccershots.org) or head over to our Facebook page and watch our videos on Youtube to learn more why we have the greatest job going. If you're still intrigued after checking us out, then please apply.
If this isn't for you but you know of someone who might be interested in joining our team, feel free to pass our info along - we love referrals!
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
If you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.
Soccer Shots is an international franchise brand with franchises in 34 states and Canada. This position is for your local franchise. Visit soccershots.org to learn more and/or for franchising opportunities.
Company Website: www.soccershots.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)