Our leadership team seeks a driven, experienced and organized Business Manager to lead our high-performing program to the next level. The role is ideal for someone who has a proven ability with refining systems and developing processes, executing a business plan, and creating clarity.
Do you love integrating a vision and challenging team members toward excellence?
If so, we could be your next, long term team.
WHO WE ARE
Soccer Shots was ranked ‘#1 in Children’s Fitness’ by Eintrepreneur Magazine. Since 2008, we’ve led thousands of Bay Area children towards growth, character and fitness; in a non-competitive and fun atmosphere. Our goal is simple: leave a lasting, positive impact on every child we serve.
Our outstanding staff consists of passionate early childhood educators and experienced coaches. Soccer Shots staff are trained in early childhood methodology (& many are ECE Certified) and well credentialed.
Soccer Shots and the Soccer Shots Foundation (501c3), were chosen by the US Soccer Foundation as an official partner and sponsor for our shared work in benefitting underserved communities with fitness education. NAEYC, United Soccer Coaches, Adidas, and various non-profits are also listed among our partners/sponsors and memberships.
- You are a person of high character, and have a positive reputation in your community
- Your life and resume show a consistent passion of creating work that positively impacts people, and children
- You are known for being a firm team member with a high EQ, supporting peers while guarding standards
- Your favorite video game is Tetris; you work quickly to put moving pieces in place with few gaps
- You are hungry, humble and smart, and love growing in personal and leadership development
- Use EOS Traction to lead and integrate our major processes (Development, Ops, Admin)
- Driving Quarterly Rocks and Weekly Scorecards to execute long-term goals
- Refining and creating protocols and policies for major processes
- Supervising Admin and Ops support staff
- Manage and lead operations efficiency in scheduling and customer support
- 5 years of experience, with 2 years in lead or management role
- BA/BS preferred
- Excellent communication skills (fluent verbal and written ability)
- Demonstrated experience using data & analytics for decision making
- Google apps and MS Office (familiarity with Adobe a plus)
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- See and feel a tangible impact and your fingerprints on a thriving small enterprise
- Warm, fun and collaborative work culture with creative team connection events
- Leadership development program, with two national trainings per year
- Medical insurance, PTO, sick leave, bonus, and paid education available
- Academic calendar aligned with one week off Christmas-New Years
- M-F, 8am-5pm with occasional evening/weekend training
- Competitive compensation (52-65k total comp) with bonus structure
OUR CORE VALUES
Soccer Shots Bay Area
To provide a beloved growth experience for every child; a remarkable experience for every family. We believe children are invaluable and we are committed to children thriving (physical, emotional, social, moral) toward healthy adults. We desire to be a positive force to also curb current childhood health issues such as ADHD, obesity and type II diabetes through encouraging fitness and an active, healthy lifestyle at an early age.
Soccer Shots® is the soccer experience for children, using an acclaimed non-competitive curriculum , great coaches and serving on-site at schools, centers and parks. Soccer is a great teaching platform, where childrens’ character and attitudes will be challenged and molded positively, being taught elements of teamwork, sharing, communication, and respect.
Soccer Shots was awarded ‘#1 in Children’s Fitness’ by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2016. In more than 130 communities nationwide, we’ve led children towards growth and fitness, in a non-competitive and fun atmosphere. Since 2008, we’ve served thousands of Bay Area children at over 150 public and private sites such as Bright Horizons , Sacred Heart, KinderCare, PAJCC and Palo Alto Unified Schools.
Soccer Shots was chosen by the US Soccer Foundation as an official partner and sponsor (promoting education and fitness). NAEYC, United Soccer Coaches, Adidas, and various non-profits are also listed among our partners/sponsors and memberships.
Soccer Shots’ outstanding staff consists of early childhood educators, club and career coaches and collegiate athletes. They dedicate themselves to being strong, thoughtful and consistent with the children they lead. Soccer Shots staff are trained in early childhood methodology (& many are ECE Certified), and our team has a thriving leadership development culture of training. All Soccer Shots staff are credentialed in Livescan (FBI/DOJ) & reference cleared, CCLD Health Screening cleared, Mandatory Reporter trained, W2 status & fully insured, Shield The Vulnerable*, and members of NAEYC & United Soccer Coaches.
Soccer Shots Foundation® was established in 2009 by Soccer Shots. Partnering with the US Soccer Foundation, Soccer Shots Foundation efforts benefit children in the U.S. and abroad through education & fitness. Recent projects include: building inner city safe play spaces through Soccer for Success, Rogge School (Ethiopia) Soccer Camp, Kabarat School (Haiti) education & soccer clinic, Porticos School (Mexico) education & clinic, and donated programming to various partners around the Bay Area.
Company Website: www.soccershots.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)