- Responsible: Arrives on time to each session, can handle a group of 10 or more children, keeps accurate attendance, communicates well with Soccer Shots director of coaching, etc.
- Professional: Neat in appearance, friendly and courteous with day care center staff and director as well as parents, self-assured.
- Enthusiastic: Must enjoy interacting with young children (2 – 8 years old), and be able to connect with them on their level, making the Soccer Shots class the best 30 minutes of their week. You must be very outgoing and animated; able to be silly with the children.
- Soccer: Soccer experience is preferred, however, if you are great with children and have some familiarity with the game, that would work.
- Working with children: Must be able to engage and interact with 2-8 year olds, and have experience doing so. This is very important.
- Must be available to work at least one day on the weekend-Saturday or Sunday.
Are you looking for a great job where the work is actually fun?
Do you want to work somewhere you can get real job experience while making a difference in your community?
Are you passionate about sports, education, being a positive role model and impacting young children?
You’ve come to the right place! We change lives. We help children learn, grow and meet their goals. We care.
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program for children ages 2-8 with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
We train the best coaches in the business
- We put every Soccer Shots coach through our comprehensive training program to receive certification that includes learning the use of developmentally appropriate coaching techniques.
- Our coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but, more importantly, the ability to engage and inspire children.
Our families experience exceptional customer service and ongoing communication
- Members of the Soccer Shots team must be excellent communicators – with children, with parents, with partners and with each other!
- Our team understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
We use expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, flexible job, or a full-time career - if you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)