You’ll laugh, you’ll break a sweat, and you’ll go home at the end of the day knowing that you made a difference. Our team of coaches work hard to give children the best soccer experience possible. It may be tough at times, but coaching our children will be one of the most rewarding things you ever do. Apply today to be our friend and their hero.
WHAT YOU GET:
Competitive pay $18/session
WHAT YOU NEED:
Soccer Shots Coaches must love children and soccer. They should have reliable transportation, a soccer background, preferably coaching or childhood education experience, and must be at least 18 years of age.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- We care
- We own it
- We pursue excellence
- We are stronger together
- We are candid
- We grow
WHO WE ARE:
A national organization with opportunities across the country! We’re an engaging children’s soccer program (ages 2-8) with a focus on character development. Though we continue to grow, we are still a family business at heart-–we treat our employees like a team and the children we teach like our own. We train our coaches in leadership development, communication skills, early childhood education, and sports management. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, foundational soccer training that prepares children for a lifetime of soccer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit us: soccershots.org/richmond and click “Join Our Team”
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: (804) 415-8952
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
If you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.
Soccer Shots is an international franchise brand with franchises in 34 states and Canada. This position is for your local franchise. Visit soccershots.org to learn more and/or for franchising opportunities.
Company Website: www.soccershots.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)