Soccer Coach - Soccer Shots Atlanta East
WHO WE ARE:
We’re an engaging children’s soccer program (ages 2-8) with a focus on character development. We treat our employees like a team and teach the children in our programs like our own. We train our coaches in leadership development, communication skills, early childhood education, and sports management. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, foundational soccer training that prepares children for a lifetime of soccer. Interested?
If you are…
You’ll laugh, break a sweat, and you’ll go home at the end of the day knowing that you made a difference. Our team of coaches work hard to give children the best soccer experience possible. It may be tough, but coaching our children will be one of most rewarding things you will ever do. Apply today to be our friend and their hero!
Our flexible schedule is a good fit for candidates with prior obligations (another part-time job, college classes, stay-at-home parents, etc.), and pay is competitive, starting at $18 per session. Part-time positions will begin in late February.
SOCCER SHOTS COACHES ARE:
- Safety-conscious: Their #1 priority is the safety of children under their care.
- Caring: They engage with each child through specific and positive affirmation.
- Organized: They plan ahead and are systematic in routine, conducting each session according to the lesson plan and working with children to maintain appropriate order for the age group.
- Responsible: They are committed to doing what is expected of them as the coach and "face" of Soccer Shots.
- Energetic: They bring Soccer Shots to life by creating a fun and exciting atmosphere that leads a child to smile and participate.
We invite you to take a look at our website (http://www.soccershots.org/atlantaeast) to learn more about why we have the greatest job for you!
If this isn't for you but you know of someone who might be interested in joining our team, feel free to pass our info along - we love referrals!
Soccer Shots - Atlanta East
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
If you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.
Soccer Shots is an international franchise brand with franchises in 34 states and Canada. This position is for your local franchise. Visit soccershots.org to learn more and/or for franchising opportunities.
Company Website: www.soccershots.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)