Join us in positively impacting the lives of children. Become our teammate, and enjoy rewarding and meaningful work, professional development, and opportunity for advancement.
Soccer Shots® is the soccer experience for children, using an acclaimed non-competitive curriculum and great coaches. Through the beautiful game, we aim to develop character, motor skills and teamwork. Our team believes children are invaluable and our goal is simple: leave a lasting, positive impact on every child we serve.
LOCATION: Richmond, Va
SCHEDULE: M-F, 9:00am-5:30pm (and Sat 9am-11am)
Responsible & Professional | communicate professionally, timeliness, clean appearance, self-assured, dependable
Experienced & Enthusiastic | proven experience engaging and leading young children
Fun & Creative | comfortable being goofy and imaginative with young children
Patient & Empathic | must be a patient person, willing to work through behavior and learning challenges
Soccer & Athletic Know-How | Soccer skill as a player or coach is preferred, but not required
Transportation & Cell Phone | must have reliable transportation (driving to different locations) and mobile phone with data
Clear Background | must pass a state background check
Education | 12+ accredited ECE units in Early Childhood Development are preferred, but not necessary
Local candidates only please (no work status or visa sponsorship available)
We're not the right fit for everyone, so before you hit "apply now," please take a look at our website (http://www.soccershots.org) or head over to our Facebook page and watch our videos on Youtube to learn more why we have the greatest job going. If you're still intrigued after checking us out, then please apply.
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
If you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.
Soccer Shots is an international franchise brand with franchises in 34 states and Canada. This position is for your local franchise. Visit soccershots.org to learn more and/or for franchising opportunities.
Company Website: www.soccershots.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)